Have you wanted to try out resin art projects but aren’t sure where to start? Do you have questions such as, “What kind of resin do I use?” or “What do I use to color my resin?” or “What IS resin?” If so, this course is for you!
This is a complete beginners’ course in resin that will teach you all of the following:
- What are the different kinds of resins and which do you use when
- What you can use to color resin
- How to accurately measure and mix resin
- How to make your own silicone molds
- PPE and resin safety
- How to properly set up your workspace for resin projects
- Over 15 different resin art projects, such as pressed flower coasters, glitter tumblers, freeform geode trays, resin jewelry, resin river tables, and more!
- How to seal acrylic artwork with resin
- How to complete your projects
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
This is no small course! Even if you have used resin before, you will likely learn some new things on this course and have a great time with the easy and fun resin projects.
In addition to the fun course lessons you will get:
- Lifetime access to the course
- Access to a private Facebook group for my paid course students
- Free downloadable info sheets and bonuses!
Once registered for the course, you will have immediate access to all lessons (after the course is released) and be able to do them as many times and in any order that you wish.
Regular course price: $247
Pre-sale price until 11-29-21: $179