Want to create beautiful tumblers? This kit has everything you need to learn and create 2 beautiful wine resin tumblers! The kit comes with 2 tumblers, but the materials included will make more than 2 tumblers.
The kit includes:
- 8-ounce Mixed Media Girl artist epoxy set
- 3 Ranger alcohol inks (Flamingo, Patina, Amethyst)
- 2 Pinata alcohol inks (White and Gold)
- 2 12-ounce wine tumblers
- 5 Polycolor mica powders ( Diamond Dust, Gold Dust, Gold, Purple, Sky Blue) .5 oz each
- 2 Alumilite Resin Dyes (White and Ocean Blue) 1 oz each
- Gloves, stir sticks, and cups (including small, reusable plastic measuring cups)
- A link to a pre-recorded class showing you how to use all of the products
- OPTIONAL cup turner
KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE: TORCH, HEAT GUN, PRIMER, OR RESPIRATOR.
Our Epoxy Resin Art Resin is crystal clear and formulated by Artists for artists to perform well with different types of additives, over different types of materials, etc. Mixed Media Girl’s products are USA-manufactured, bottled, and formulated with U.S. chemists.
- Our Artist Resin is phenomenal for producing bright and radiant colors with metallics, dyes, and paint.
- Made in the USA
- Long work time
- Zero VOCs
- Heat resistance over 400 degrees
- Maximum UV protection
- Mixed Media Girl Epoxy Resin Art is self-leveling and cures hard as a rock with a high gloss sheen.
- Regardless of what you are making this is perfect for jewelry, coating acrylic pour paintings and other artwork, geode paintings, molds, coasters, tumblers and so much more!
An 8-ounce kit is 4 ounces of resin and 4 ounces of hardener, making 8 ounces total.
|Mixed Media Girl Formula|
|Mix ratio (vol)||1R:1H|
|Mix ratio (wt)||100R:89H|
|Mix viscosity (cps)||5040|
|Gel time (min) – 100 grams||70|
|Tack free||16-20 hr|
|Total cure||7 days|
|Specific volume (in3/lb)||26.6|
|Tensile (psi)||4,840 (5,720)|
|Elongation (%)||9.5 (11.6)|
|Elastic mod. (psi)||148,000 (169,000)|
|Flex. strength (psi)||5,710 (7,600)|
|Flex. mod. (psi)||168,000 (221,000)|
**physical property values are in the format: 7 day RT cure (24 hr post-cure)
There are no reviews yet.