I’ve put together a sampler pack of my pouring paint! These are ten 4-ounce ready-to-pour bottles of custom-blended paint, perfect for many acrylic pour techniques.
Pack includes 4 ounces of each of the following popular colors (40 oz total):
A few notes about the paint:
1. I recommend shaking them when you first get them, but then you shouldn’t need to shake them before use unless you don’t use them for a week or more. Shaking them will enter in air bubbles which will give pinholes and cells (not necessarily a bad thing)
2. These can be used with almost any other pre-mixed pouring paints (Arteza, Decoart, etc.)
3. You can add Floetrol, another pouring medium, or water if desired.
4. The metallics may cause cells
5. If you don’t want cells, don’t shake them before use and ensure you pour slowly. If you would like cells, pour a little faster
Nicole M Huber (verified owner) –
Awesome paints! Consistency is great!
Cynthia Samples –
I’ve tried making my own paint but consistency eluded me. I’m finally creating pieces I like wit MMG paints!