These are sample packs of 6 (or more) colors that work beautifully together as a set. Each bottle is 4 ounces of pouring paint, ready to use right out of the bottle. These are ready to pour bottles of custom-blended paint, perfect for many acrylic pour techniques.
There are currently 4 packs to choose from:
Sand, White, Powder Blue, Malibu Sky (metallic), Caribbean Teal, and Pacific Blue.
Tur-Qua, Everglade Green, Gold (metallic), Royal Purple, Pacific Blue, Chocolate Magic (metallic)
Primary Red, Inferno Orange, Primary Yellow, Meadow Green, Primary Blue, Royal Purple
Primary Yellow, Golden Sun (metallic), Inferno Orange, Primary Red, Cardinal Red, Merlot
Glo Green, Electric Green, Meadow Green, White, Black, Inferno Orange, Sharp Cheddar
AUTUMN SET (LIMITED):
Chocolate Magic (metallic), Copper (metallic), Primary Red, Inferno Orange, Olive Green, Sharp Cheddar
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS SET (LIMITED):
White, Pearl Pink (metallic), Electric Pink, Pink Tulip, Razzle Dazzle, Merlot (5% of the profit from all Breast Cancer Awareness sets will be donated to komen.org)
A few notes about the paint:
- I recommend shaking them when you first get them, but then you shouldn’t need to shake them before use unless you don’t use them for a week or more. Shaking them will enter in air bubbles which will give pinholes and cells (not necessarily a bad thing)
- These can be used with almost any other pre-mixed pouring paints (Arteza, Decoart, etc.) with the exception of the Artist’s Loft Ready-Mixed (nothing seems to go well with those)
- You can add Floetrol, another pouring medium, or water if desired.
- The metallics may cause cells
- If you don’t want cells, don’t shake them before use and ensure you pour slowly. If you would like cells, pour a little faster
- I am perfecting my colors, so colors may vary slightly from batch to batch