These are sample packs of 6 (or more) colors that work beautifully together as a set. Each bottle is 4 ounces of pouring paint, ready to use right out of the bottle. These are ready to pour bottles of custom-blended paint, perfect for many acrylic pour techniques.
There are currently several packs to choose from:
MIXED MEDIA DAD’S FAVORITES:
Amethyst (Metallic), Fairy Spit (Metallic), Everglade Green, Emerald (Metallic), Primary Red, Gold (Metallic)
MIXED MEDIA GIRAFFE’S FAVORITES:
Royal Purple, Fairy Spit (Metallic), Razzle Dazzle, Tur-Qua, Electric Purple, Electric Lime
MIXED MEDIA GUY’S FAVORITES:
Amethyst (Metallic), Electric Purple, Emerald (Metallic), Malibu Sky (Metallic), Inferno Orange, Fairy Dreams (Metallic)
Sand, White, Tur-Qua, Malibu Sky (metallic), Caribbean Teal, and Pacific Blue.
Tur-Qua, Everglade Green, Gold (metallic), Royal Purple, Pacific Blue, Chocolate Magic (metallic)
Primary Red, Inferno Orange, Primary Yellow, Meadow Green, Primary Blue, Royal Purple
Primary Yellow, Golden Sun (metallic), Inferno Orange, Primary Red, Razzle Dazzle, Merlot
A few notes about the paint:
- I recommend shaking them when you first get them, but then you shouldn’t need to shake them before use unless you don’t use them for a week or more. Shaking them will enter in air bubbles which will give pinholes and cells (not necessarily a bad thing)
- These can be used with almost any other pre-mixed pouring paints (Arteza, Decoart, etc.) with the exception of the Artist’s Loft Ready-Mixed (nothing seems to go well with those)
- You can add Floetrol, another pouring medium, or water if desired.
- The metallics may cause cells
- If you don’t want cells, don’t shake them before use and ensure you pour slowly. If you would like cells, pour a little faster
- I am perfecting my colors, so colors may vary slightly from batch to batch