I’ve put together a metallic set of my new pouring paint! These are sets of 8-ounce ready-to-pour bottles of custom-blended paint, perfect for many acrylic pour techniques.
This metallic set comes with an 8-ounce bottle of each of the following colors:
A few notes about the paint:
- I recommend shaking them when you first get them, but then you shouldn’t need to shake them before use unless you don’t use them for a week or more. Shaking them will enter in air bubbles which will give pinholes and cells (not necessarily a bad thing). Your paint bottles will come with about an ounce of room in the bottle to prevent damage during shipping, which also leaves plenty of room to shake them up.
- These can be used with almost any other pre-mixed pouring paints (Arteza, Decoart, etc.) with the exception of the Artist’s Loft Ready-Mixed (nothing seems to go well with those). You CAN use them even with the Artist’s Loft Ready Mixed Paint, just know that those have a different viscosity to the other pouring paints so it may cause some interesting reactions.
- You can add Floetrol, another pouring medium, or water if desired.
- The metallics may cause cells
- If you don’t want cells, don’t shake them before use and ensure you pour slowly. If you would like cells, pour a little faster
- I am perfecting my colors, so colors may vary slightly from batch to batch, but please let me know if you receive a color that appears to be incorrect