Looking for a fun, new activity for your friends or family? Try out the GROUP pouring paint kit and class! This kit comes with options for either 6, 8, or 10 people, and with enough supplies for everyone to do 2 paintings. It also comes with a link to a pre-recorded video class where I will teach an easy-to-follow-along-with lesson on two fun pouring techniques (open cup and wreck a ring!)
NOTES: This class is intended for an older crowd in general and younger children may have difficulty with the techniques. For a kit that is great for young children check out our FAMILY pouring paint kit.
The kit includes the following for EACH person:
TWO 10×10 canvases
FIVE 4-ounce bottles of pre-mixed pouring paint: white, electric pink, carribean teal, fairy spit, copper
Additionally, each kit comes with:
ONE 9×12 plastic drop cloth for a group of 6 or TWO drop cloths for groups of 8 or 10
A pair of scissors
A few notes about the paint:
1. I recommend shaking them when you first get them, but then you shouldn’t need to shake them before use unless you don’t use them for a week or more. Shaking them will enter in air bubbles which will give pinholes and cells (not necessarily a bad thing)
2. These can be used with almost any other pre-mixed pouring paints (Arteza, Decoart, etc.)
3. You can add Floetrol, another pouring medium, or water if desired.
4. The metallics may cause cells
5. If you don’t want cells, don’t shake them before use and ensure you pour slowly. If you would like cells, pour a little faster