I’ve put together a BEACH set of my new pouring paint! This is a set of 8-ounce ready-to-pour bottles of custom-blended paint, perfect for many acrylic pour techniques.
Beach Set (8 ounces each):
A few notes about the paint:
1. I recommend shaking them when you first get them, but then you shouldn’t need to shake them before use unless you don’t use them for a week or more. Shaking them will enter in air bubbles which will give pinholes and cells (not necessarily a bad thing)
2. These can be used with almost any other pre-mixed pouring paints (Arteza, Decoart, etc.) with the exception of the Artist’s Loft Ready-Mixed (nothing seems to go well with those)
3. You can add Floetrol, another pouring medium, or water if desired.
4. The metallics may cause cells
5. If you don’t want cells, don’t shake them before use and ensure you pour slowly. If you would like cells, pour a little faster