Resin beach course kit, including all of the supplies needed for the projects in the Resin Beach Course. This kit includes:
- 1/2 gallon of Mixed Media Girl artist epoxy
- 2 pigmented resin dyes (1 fl oz each) – white and ocean blue. This is enough dye for MANY projects.
- 3 micas (.5 oz each) – gold, sky blue, crater lake blue. This is enough mica powder for MANY projects.
- 10×10 wooded cradled board
- Small bag of sand, shells, and shell pieces
- Gloves, stir sticks, and cups
- 2 clear acrylic coaster pieces
- Tray silicone mold and handles
- Coaster silicone molds
- Blue and white craft paint
- 12-oz wine tumbler
- Foam brushes
KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE: TORCH, HEATGUN, CUP TURNER, OR FACE MASK
Our Epoxy Resin Art Resin is crystal clear and formulated by Artists for artists to perform well with different types of additives, over different types of materials, etc. Mixed Media Girl’s products are USA-manufactured, bottled, and formulated with U.S. chemists.
- Our Artist Resin is phenomenal for producing bright and radiant colors with metallics, dyes, and paint.
- Made in the USA
- Long work time
- Zero VOCs
- Heat resistance over 400 degrees
- Maximum UV protection
- Mixed Media Girl Epoxy Resin Art is self-leveling and cures hard as a rock with a high gloss sheen.
- Regardless of what you are making this is perfect for jewelry, coating acrylic pour paintings and other artwork, geode paintings, molds, coasters, tumblers and so much more!
Best of all you’ll have step-by-step tutorials in our FREE courses, paid courses, and YouTube training. If you want to see something you think would be cool we love feedback and making amazing pieces of art!
An 8-ounce kit is 4 ounces of resin and 4 ounces of hardener, making 8 ounces total.
|Mixed Media Girl Formula|
|Mix ratio (vol)||1R:1H|
|Mix ratio (wt)||100R:89H|
|Mix viscosity (cps)||5040|
|Gel time (min) – 100 grams||70|
|Tack free||16-20 hr|
|Total cure||7 days|
|Specific volume (in3/lb)||26.6|
|Tensile (psi)||4,840 (5,720)|
|Elongation (%)||9.5 (11.6)|
|Elastic mod. (psi)||148,000 (169,000)|
|Flex. strength (psi)||5,710 (7,600)|
|Flex. mod. (psi)||168,000 (221,000)|
**physical property values are in the format: 7 day RT cure (24 hr post-cure)
There are no reviews yet.