Try Mixed Media Girl’s new 8-ounce pouring paints in a box of TEN of her favorite colors! Box will contain 8-ounce bottles of the following colors:
White, Tur-Qua, Merlot, Pacific Blue, Caribbean Teal, Royal Purple, Primary Red, Primary Yellow, Meadow Green, and Razzle Dazzle
There are only a few of these boxes available, so get yours while you can because they will sell out fast.
Need some ideas for using the paints? Purchase the paints plus course option and get the 50 Acrylic Pour Techniques course for only $10 (normally $79)!
A few notes about the paint:
- I recommend shaking them when you first get them, but then you shouldn’t need to shake them before use unless you don’t use them for a week or more. Shaking them will enter in air bubbles which will give pinholes and cells (not necessarily a bad thing)
- These can be used with almost any other pre-mixed pouring paints (Arteza, Decoart, etc.) with the exception of the Artist’s Loft Ready-Mixed (nothing seems to go well with those)
- You can add Floetrol, another pouring medium, or water if desired.
- The metallics may cause cells
- If you don’t want cells, don’t shake them before use and ensure you pour slowly. If you would like cells, pour a little faster
- I am perfecting my colors, so colors may vary slightly from batch to batch
There are no reviews yet.