Do a LOT of paint pouring? Then these are the bottles for you! These are 32-ounce bottles of premixed ready-to-pour paint, currently available in white or black (though I may be able to open this to other colors shortly).
A few notes about the pouring paint:
1. I recommend shaking them when you first get them, but then you shouldn’t need to shake them before use unless you don’t use them for a week or more. Shaking them will enter in air bubbles which will give pinholes and cells (not necessarily a bad thing)
2. These can be used with almost any other pre-mixed pouring paints (Arteza, Decoart, etc.)
3. You can add Floetrol, another pouring medium, or water if desired.
4. The metallics may cause cells
5. If you don’t want cells, don’t shake them before use and ensure you pour slowly. If you would like cells, pour a little faster into your cup and onto your canvas