Have you wanted to try out resin art projects but aren't sure where to start? Do you have questions such as, "What kind of resin do I use?" or "What...
Have you wanted to try out resin art projects but aren’t sure where to start? Do you have questions such as, “What kind of resin do I use?” or “What do I use to color my resin?” or “What IS resin?” If so, this course is for you!
This is a complete beginners’ course in resin that will teach you all of the following:
- What are the different kinds of resins and which do you use when
- What you can use to color resin
- How to accurately measure and mix resin
- How to make your own silicone molds
- PPE and resin safety
- How to properly set up your workspace for resin projects
- Over 15 different resin art projects, such as resin beach art, galaxy art, pressed flower coasters, glitter tumblers, freeform geode trays, resin jewelry, and more!
- How to seal acrylic artwork with resin
- How to complete your projects
- Troubleshooting and FAQ
This is no small course! Even if you have used resin before, you will likely learn some new things on this course and have a great time with the easy and fun resin projects. There are approximately 3 hours of lessons total.
In addition to the fun course lessons you will get:
- Lifetime access to the course
- Access to a private Facebook group for my paid course students
- Free downloadable info sheets and bonuses!
Most of this course can be done with the artist resin and the colorants of your choice, though there are some added/recommended materials you may want to acquire. While each lesson will come with a list of materials, here is the complete list of materials used in this course (you DON'T need all of these materials):
Alumidust and Polycolor mica powders
Alphabet keychain silicone mold
91% Isopropyl alcohol